Most people that run families are often faced with the problem of having very little liquid cash to make big purchases. This is where Fingerhut and sites like Fingerhut come in handy by dispensing credit so that the customer can pay in installments over a period of time rather than a lump sum.
This would allow you to make those big-ticket purchases without breaking the bank, and more importantly, these sites do not require a credit check to be done. Thus, applications like Fingerhut provide liquidity without the additional hassle of having a good credit history.
25 Sites Like Fingerhut to Buy Now Pay Later with No Credit Check
Listed down below are 25 notable companies like Fingerhut. They do not represent any ranking but appear in random order and are the more popular alternatives to Fingerhut.
This is a premium online store that offers some of the top brands in merchandise like Apple, Nike, Samsung, Dyson, PlayStation, and so on. The buy now pays later offers to make this one of the most desirable sites for shopping for luxury items.
- Hosts a range of premium merchandise
- Customer-friendly with credit being offered without a prior credit check.
- A simple and functional interface makes shopping a breeze.
- Shipping is provided for by Amazon which ensures quick and fast delivery of goods.
- Flexible payment terms mean that customers get to pay as little as $6.99 per month.
Another website like Fingerhut provides credit on purchases to customers. This is a regular store for those hard-pressed for credit as payment terms do not look at the credit history of the customer.
- Available is a wide range of goods including camping and outdoor products.
- Can handle the needs of an average household with ease.
- No membership fee or annual maintenance charges.
- Requires no prior credit check to avail of facilities.
- The release of online catalogs from time to time educates the users on what is on offer at a particular time.
The Shopping Channel is an online store that is promoted on most cable networks in the United States. A good feature of the shopping site is that most products that are promoted on the networks are available freely on the site.
- Large focus on fashion, accessories, jewelry, clothes, and electronics items.
- Ideal site for those wishing to purchase a gift on easy credit being offered.
- Big-ticket purchases are encouraged with easy-to-play options.
- Sales are announced to clear off stock from time to time.
- A sign-up discount would mean that the first purchase in the store comes really cheap.
This is one of the stores like Fingerhut that requires no credit check to make deferred payment purchases. Additionally, there are offers from time to time that make shopping on the app something to look forward to.
- Requires a sign-up to the program but there is no prior credit check.
- Show the amount to be paid at check out as purchases are made on the cart.
- It is one of the largest stores online with over 350,000 items on sale.
- Free shipping is available when shoppers spend a minimum sum of money.
- A convenient returns policy takes care of unsatisfied customers.
With the Home Shopping Network stemming from a popular TV show, there is guaranteed publicity for the online store. This is a site that is preferred for buying everyday items as well as gifts for all occasions.
- Big-ticket purchases can be done conveniently with the buy now pay late option.
- There is an offer for every type of item that the customer wants to purchase.
- The store is divided into convenient sections that deal with practically anything people would want to purchase.
- The well-laid-out site makes navigation simple to do and convenient too.
- Sales are on for most of the days which reduces the cost to the buyer.
This online store does not allow credit without a check first. Shoppers have to first apply for credit on a purchase and can make a purchase only when approval is accorded. Deal of the day ensures a deal on every day of the week.
- A simple yet intuitive website allows the shopper to buy a whole range of goods.
- Works with spending limits that are decided upon the credit worthiness of the individual.
- The convenience of weekly installments is available.
- Deferred payments are done over a period of a year which makes possible the big-ticket purchases.
- A wide range of merchandise that includes tires, electronics, household items, etc.
Offers one of the largest credit amounts to shoppers. Does not check the credit history of the online shopper before a purchase. Has on offer a wide range of products on sale.
- Instant credit approval thus saving time and effort.
- Gives up to a spending limit of $3,000 in some cases.
- Provides home furnishing, air conditioners, and a range of appliances.
- Free shipping for purchases of over $1,500.
- Easy to use return policy.
Favorite online store for shoppers looking for outdoor goods. A simple and uncluttered website provides an easy choice for the buyer. Particularly a place for purchasing gifts.
- Offers a credit account that the customer can use.
- Advantages of making payments as low as $10 a month.
- A wide range of products and goods makes it a popular shopping site.
- Simple enough procedure to get credit approved.
- The pleasant shopping experience of using the website.
9. Country Door
On offer is a range of merchandise that is suited to life in the outdoors. Simple shop and checkout procedures. A sale section is very popular with the regulars.
- An email list that updates offers.
- No annual fees and easy setup.
10. Seventh Avenue
Simple approval procedures make shopping easy to do. An online shopping site that caters to a number of outdoor things.
- Needs a sign-up to make use of buy now pay later offers.
- A great place for those gifting ideas.
Differs from the typical buy now pay later sites in that the site offers an actual physical credit card to the customer. Convenient points are awarded to purchases that can be redeemed for goods later on.
- No annual maintenance fee is charged.
- Has some very exclusive offers and deals.
The online store offers over 1500 brands to shop from. Most purchases with deferred payment are charged 0% interest rates.
- Cheap finance options with 0% interest rates on most goods.
- No credit check was performed before offering credit to the customer.
13. Midnight Velvet
A website that offers clothing and accessories, there is bound to be just what the customer is looking for. Easy credit with the buy now, pay later schemes.
- Helps people stick to a budget when shopping for clothes for the whole family.
- Special occasion section that deals with the out-of-town moments.
A simple and uncluttered store that offers customers the facility of easy credit to make purchases. Deals with the Afro look as well.
- Simple enough process to get credit approved.
- Unique wigs section that is not so common on online stores.
The online store is a bit different from others in that it has a customized payment schedule for customers. Each payment is split into four and on monthly basis.
- Easy credit on offer with the buy now, pay later scheme.
- Specializes in fashion brands mostly.
16. Sky Mall
Has a 30-plus years pedigree that brings with it a different class of shopping experience. Easy credit lines ensure a good overall experience.
- Free shipping is offered for purchases over a certain amount.
- DIY tools are stocked in the store which is a rarity.
This differs from the typical buy now, pay later schemes in that here the customer is lent the item for purchase with easy payment terms being offered.
- Instant credit of up to $1,000
- Simple payment terms are offered.
A simple sight that has what it offers all pleasantly arranged on the homepage. But credit approval can take some time when compared to another buy now, pay later sites.
- Focuses mainly on apparel and accessories.
- Perfect place to find the clothes and gifts.
19. The Swiss Colony
Certainly, for the food addict in people with a wide range of food items on sale. The convenience of credit makes for some easy shopping.
- Does not check on credit history when offering deferred payments.
- A gluten-free section serves those health-conscious individuals.
This is an online store that has been in existence for some time now. The sales and deals are often the most-watched out space in the store.
- Offers credit without checking on the credit score.
- A six-month payment schedule comes packed with the power of 0% interest.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Use My Fingerhut Credit Card at Walmart?
The Fingerhut credit card can only be used by online stores that support the card and Walmart is not one of them.
Does Fingerhut help build your credit?
No. Fingerhut credit does not count to your credit score.
What credit score do you need for Fingerhut?
Fingerhut and sites like Fingerhut do not do a credit check of customers and hence a credit score would not be of much use.
There are some common points that run through the online shopping stores that are dealt with in the above.
- Most do not require a valid credit score to participate in the buy now, pay later schemes.
- Payments can be made at 0% interest on most sites, provided the user pays on time.
- Easy and convenient steps to follow to be enrolled for the schemes.
- No annual or maintenance fees are charged to the customer for membership.
Thus, it can be seen that websites like Fingerhut help out those with a poor credit history and people in a hurry to purchase products.